Monday, March 28, 2011

About this blog

I'm a hs cheerleading coach. A couple of years ago it dawned on me that just like the student athletes on our sports teams, our faculty and staff need occasional encouragement and morale boosts too.

Last year I sporadically emailed pithy quotes and inspirational wisdom to my fellow teachers. They seemed to like it, they even dubbed me "Doctor Joy," their resident "Joyologist."

This year has somehow been so hectic that I haven't kept it up. Lately I've noticed that morale has once again been faltering. So, I've decided to establish this blog as a place to post the positive. Feel free to copy & paste so that you can forward, or click whatever buttons you need to "share" any of these anywhere you like (in the interest of full-disclosure, that's kind of how I find many of these anyway).

1 comment:

  1. It's about time that the "joyologist" is back. you have been missed.

    ReplyDelete